As everyone knows, Nan Hua High School celebrated Mid-autumn festival today by organising a fun fair. Well, sorta. During mid-autumn festival, everyone's supposed to enjoy eating mooncakes and sit in open fields basking in the moonlight and admiring the gorgeous round moon. An alternative would be to carry lanterns and stroll around leisurely in groups.
Us tablet class students however, had another trick up our sleeves. Inspired by a class which arranged a haunted house experience for all (you'd only manage to go on if you bought tickets which were quickly sold out), we made up our own horror experience which was 10 times better and more realistic! Hee hee.
I was ushered to the AV control room by Weiyang who urged me to look inside at people who were supposedly locked inside. I peered in and got a shock when a flash of light revealed a group of childish boys inside. They were people I've known for almost 4 years so I wasn't scared, but I was nonetheless VERY SURPRISED. Contrary to popular belief, I DID NOT SCREAM. I went in and we did lame stuff until I came up with a fantastic idea to scare others. (My revenge)
So basically, the idea was like this: I let down my hair and let it cover my face like how those lady ghosts look like in Japanese horror movies. Then I'd sit there and let the people outside shine light in to reveal a "ghost".
And it did work, well, most of the time. Here's our best achievement: A random secondary 3 guy came by and he curiously peered in. He saw nothing at first because I wasn't ready for the scare and was still trying my best to arrange my hair in a ghostly manner. However, when he next shined the light in, I appeared. Needless to say, I scared the s*** out of him and he jumped a few feet away, screaming: "Wah gan! (Hokkien vulgarity) There's really a ghost inside!" *turns and runs away, dissapearing from sight* This guy deserves a MOST EPIC REACTION award. Bravo.
More people were scared too but they didn't have as amusing reactions so I'm not gonna mention them. There were a few failed attempts, I must admit, after the area got too crowded for maximum ghostly effect.
Today was a great and productive day!
Thanks to the following people involved:
1. Weiyang - for lending me your white ghost costume aka school uniform and ushering me to the venue.
2. Weikun - giving me the cue to appear and warning me about the protruding doorknob although I eventually did hit my nose onto it.
3. Yuhan - accompanying me in the scary room, hee hee!
4. Billy chia - just for being involved, telling jokes to lighten the atmosphere and for the favours at CCK interchange.
5. Aloysius - for not recognising me when I was the ghost.
6. Zhengde - for going in and out of the room and being an extra NAH JUST KIDDING :D
7. Leonlim - for his terrified reaction when he saw me and for helping me shine the light.
8. Fengyu - banging on the door and being pissed off at my lousy performance, haha kidding too!
And many many more but I'm too lazy to type: Joanna, Sayhua, Nichol (thanks for remembering my sec 2 nickname: seducer), Rachel Hong, Leon Koh, Billy Lim, Guanshan, Bryan Chew, Luoyang, Jiansheng, Garrick... etc. And to all those strangers I scared :) sorry!
Lastly, thanks to the sec 3 guy with the epic reaction, if anyone knows who he is, please tell me! THANKS :D
No comments:
Post a Comment