Happy birthday Chai!!!
You're now officially an adult, how does it feel? Stay youthful as always~
Today, we let Chai taste the avocado brownies the makan triplets aka Serene, Rebecca and I made! That annoying girl still doubts my cooking and baking skills; she only credited them *inserts angry face*. Also brought the ungrateful girl out to eat Korean BBQ at Carnegie for dinner! Here's a photo of me cooking meat like a pro.
Just realised I look rather grumpy in all of the photos we took that day. Ah well~
I still remember how lazy you were when I first met you at Summer Swoop, refusing to run or even walk quickly even though our group's victory depended on our speed. But then you've always come running when I run into trouble and I feel really touched and loved everytime that happens. I know your first impression of me was an annoying girl who didn't stop yammering away, and maybe nothing has really changed, but hopefully you now think of me as the adorable little annoying girl. #shamelessmomentnumberonemillion
Hope you had a good time today Chai :) Love you always! From your friend chengcheng94.
(I blogged about you. Happy now?) HAHAHAHA!



No comments:
Post a Comment