Sunday, November 25, 2012

Of shopping and gossip

Met up with the beloved Dorothy Yip today for lunch and shopping in town! We ate at Fish & Co, then headed to our favourite shopping spot - Far East Plaza. Dor needed prom shoes and she ended up getting these pretty black platform shoes which I was secretly lusting over. Have shortlisted these Anna Nucci silicone flats and will be contemplating whether they're worth my money over the next few days! Anyway, I got a new racerfront (& back) maroon dress as well as some tassel earrings. The tassel earrings looked pretty awesome when I'd decided to purchase them in the shop, but they admittedly look a little over-the-top now. Ah well, I'll still wear them and put them to good use! A girl will never have too many accessories (or clothes or shoes). Tee hee~
I have not been blogging much recently, although a lot is on my mind and I'm dying to let it all out. There's so much to do and so many people to meet. Sometimes things are so overwhelming and there's pressure coming at me in all directions. Of course, I'm not the only one who's feeling this way, it's inevitable for us humans to experience such emotions, some just more often than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment