A peek into the dream-like and paradise-like views that Mountain Wudang has to offer! I swear these scenes were the most unbelievably beautiful ones I've ever seen in my life. Throughout the entire time I felt as if I was standing in a painting and the mist appeared as though it was some magical fog.
And yes, it was almost unbearably cold! My trusty boots made their last performance here, unfortunately :( I had to discard them after this trip because they were damaged beyond repair. I'm really upset because they're one of my favourite pair of shoes ever. I'm gonna have so much difficulty replacing them!
RIP, my dear boots.
And now for more photos!
Snow! In yo face! Hahaha!
Can you spot the little red houses in the photo below?
Those red slips have wishes recorded on them. Tourists and the mountain's resident's write their wishes down and tie them up, hoping that they'll come true. I myself did that too on Mountain Qingcheng, which I'll be blogging about soon!
Looking at the photos of the ducks below really makes me giggle a little because my parents actually thought they were swans. I ran across the bridge and looked down, preparing to take a shot, before realising that they're a pair of white ducks. Ducks or swans, they're still beautiful so I admired them for a while and still took a photo of them.
Tea leaves!
Le Dad posing under the Mountain Sign before we board the bus to descend the mountain!
No comments:
Post a Comment