Friday, March 16, 2007

Maths Trail

We went for our Maths Trail on Wednesday.
It was damn fun! We took a bus to Chinatown and went to this centre (I forgot the name of the centre) and had to fill up some worksheets that we were given. Of course, since it was a MATHS triail, the questions had to be done using maths and I wasn't really very happy about that but it was really quite fun, seeing that most of the answers to the questions of our group was copied from other classes's friends. Mua has.

And unlike the maths trails that I had in DLSS, we actually had extra time to do whatever we liked around the area! Our group went to buy stickers...SHHH. Joon bought 3 packs and Sylvia paid. I really envy Sylvia. She's like, darn rich. Her dad drives a 7-seated toyota picnic! Oh, and we went to Mac after that to eat a little. I bought one packet of small fries and Mcflurry. Shared some with Joon Hui and Veldas.(I think I did, did I?)

The most memorable event in the centre was going to the most bottom level. Everyone was screaming like they were paid a lot of money to do it and i guess the boys were trying to scare the girls. Someone told me that the bottom floor was called Death Houses but i didnt see any deaths that had occured there, i only saw some rooms, a kitchen and the toilet behind with some shit (I think it was fake shit) in the bowl. Everyone was like, so scared while walking around that place and kept arguing about who should be at the back cos no one wanted to be left behind. Personally, I couldn't really tell what was so scary about that house. (was it a house?)

While walking around the centre I saw some students getting scolded by the workers working there.

"This is not a playground, mind you!" One woman screamed at some boys in her high-pitched voice. Duh, I knew that, if I didn't I would be running around and screaming with excitement at the top of my lungs. There was a weird man standing at the staircase glaring at everyone (including me, I dunno for what) and not moving. Without thinking, I asked a nearby friend VERY loudly,
"Is that man real or fake?" and he turned around looking really furious. I guess he was already extremely frustrated by all the noise the students were making and got really angry when he heard my stupid question. But he really looked very fake!!! Like a wax figure, and he didn't move or blink his eyes.

I felt quite sad when I left the place, it was really rather fun, in my opinion. I look forward to the next Maths Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment