I'm blogging for Pingwei. Lol.
Yeah I sprained my arm. I won't blog about the reason or everyone will think I'm an idiot. People and teachers like Miss Loy already think I'm a fool :O
Russell bandanged up my arm after school and Friday. During harp: Turns out that was redundant and Ms Wong's friend put ice on my arm, which Jonathan got from the drink stall, then re-bandaged my arm WITH TH ICE ON IT OMG. It was really cold at first, but then my arm went numb, and yeah the pain was relieved, swelling reduced. Took it out about 1/2 an hour later, my arm was like frozen by then. The spot treated by the ice-pack remained freezing cold for like an hour? Okay not that kua1 zhang1 lah. But as the cold went away, the pain came back D:
Ah well, I should be okay by Wednesday's harp prac. I don't want to play with only one hand like on Friday -.-
I HATE SPRAINS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIQIN! (4th April) and Ronghua too (5 April).
Peiqin said she loves me :D HAHAHAA. I told her I know and she said she's glad to know. Agh so sweet! Tee hee :) I wrote her tons of letters on her birthday and I hope she likes the presents, which I shared cost with RH and KJ. RH has yet to pay me. I chose the presents and bought them leh! I even wrapped them! The two guys didn't do anythin except pay and one of them hasn't even paid yet :O HAHA. KJ is strangely mysterious about this personal letter (for PQ) he didn't want to join with the present. He's giving it to her on Monday. Cos it's personal, I shall not ask.
Sayhua cheer up! Getting a silver isn't the end of the year. I mean world. Omg what am I typing -.-
Anyway....
I KNOW WHO TH AHEM AHEMS ON PEIQIN'S BLOG ARE. HAHAHAHA! Cos I went home with Lynette and Peiqin on Thursday (or Tuesday, whatever) and we started talkin about it.
Okay but I can't betray my friends so I can't reveal them. Fyi, it's quite nonsensical actually. Makes no sense and you wouldn't even have thought of it. How can Lynette like them?! Peiqin was just trying to tease her. HAHAHAHAA! And I know about Peiqin's one too.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
I sprained my arm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment