Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just don't love you so

Today was sports day. All harpists went late because we had practice for SYF before that. Hahaha, on the way to Clementi Sports Stadium, me, Pingwei, Lim Yuan and Michelle GOT LOST! Omg lah it was hilarious I tell you. We asked for directions from passers-by non-stop. Kinda stupid huh :D We were the last group of harpists to get there, late 5 minutes according to the time Miss Loy had set for our arrival! But we were let off :) ate my takeaway lunch bought from Subway over there and made a mess. Nicholas Goh spilled my pepsi by kicking it down and it dirtied someone's PE shorts. I apologise for that. After that Russell very intelligently splashed my coke everywhere and spilled it on his friend's bag. IDIOT. Lol. He's ridiculous lah.

Me: (sending mass messages out) Anyone seen my ipod shuffle???!!!!
Russell: I lost my pants.
Me: Omg.
Russell: I remember sleeping, waking up and my pants missing.
Me: Err... Was it missing from your body or bag.
Russell: Body... I was shocked. Some horny girl must have snatched it.
Me: -.- Yeah right I believe you.
Russell: My pants missing. Being scolded now.
Me: Ah?

SIAO EH -.- Yeah actually I am kinda pissed off with him for deliberately shaking my coke up and spilling it. Went home with TAYMIN JR :D after dismissal. Gang-tickled her with Ping wei. Had fun crapping with her and her best friend Huili. Haha! Taymin calls me TAUPOK now, I have no idea why. Maybe it's cos she loves me too much and just can't stop giving me nicknames :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway I just realised that our class tee has no indication or whatsoever that we are from Nan Hua High, class 310'09. Garrick explained that it's so that we can wear it to bai4 nian2 during CNY or National Day celebrations. Very smart ah -.-


I'm really angry at 2 people now. URGH. I must control my anger and be forgiving. Forgive and forget, Chengyee!

Fengyu once told me that it's really hard to lose something or someone you've gotten used to, but I'll prove him wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment