Sunday, May 23, 2010

Disappointment over Failed Friendship

I wouldn't ever bitch about a friend like that, not the way you did. Or maybe you just stopped treating me as a friend a long time ago.

Life is full of disappointment. You regard someone as a really special and precious person in your life, then *BAM* you get to know the bad things she said about you some time later. Yeah, I probably did commit some grave mistakes but it's just not right for you to do that. It's not like you never did me wrong before. You did, and I chose to close an eye and forgive you. I never bitched about you like that, instead I DEFENDED you ALL THE TIME. Even if it would risk me being disliked by certain classmates for protecting you. I can't believe you did that, I really can't.

Okay, maybe I saw the approaching signs but I chose to live in denial. I guess you forgot about all the things we went through together as friends. I even regarded you as a sister! Damn it. We had so many first times together. Have you forgotten who took long walks with you when you were upset and comforted you while you cried, walking down the pavement with everyone staring? It was ME. For your information, everytime those people who ostracized you talked bad about you and asked why I used to hang out with you, I ALWAYS TOLD THEM YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND. Turns out you're not really one, at least to me.

And about the things that I did wrong, they didn't even target you specifically. I'm sorry that I'm such a lousy person at certain skills but that doesn't give you any right to hurt me like that.

I'm sorry, did I say I was hurt? Nah, I'm not, sorry my mistake. With every little obstacle that comes in my way, I gently push it aside and emerge a stronger person. Thanks for making me the person I am today.

Once upon a time, we had so much fun together and I was happy when you were around me. It was such a wonderful dream, but I eventually woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment