Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friendship can't be recycled...

Sometimes, when you've just spent a wonderful afternoon with a "friend", you receive a text hours later informing you that this "friend" has just stabbed you in the back. You know that feeling? It sucks.

I've always told myself that love can't be recycled, I never thought I'd be saying this about friendship. After all, I've always been tolerating and forgiving. Maybe I've finally gotten tired of all this nonsense and.. snapped. Btw, I'm not talking about Pingwei okay? She's the BEST. I'm serious.

 

 

See how much fun we had in Japan :D Ok I know you can't see my face, just my back view but that's not the point. Let's not side-track.

 I'm just really tired of all this tension! Seriously tired. I'm so glad that a huge part of it is over now. Okay it isn't, but at least I won't need to face it any more. I just feel dissapointed over you blaming me for doing something which I did for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment