Something struck me today. I learnt about stuff I didn't really wanna know about, which kinda sucks. But I guess that's life. It shows you and lets you know clearly that you're doing the wrong thing, but yet it doesn't help you to do the right thing. When you finally dare to do the right thing, it leaves you wondering if you walked out when everything was going fine. Whatever, I still believe I did the right thing :) It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.
I know I've been eating so much recently which is probably a big change to some. Maybe there really is something wrong with me *shrugs* but I feel fine.
Somehow, I haven't been really stressed with schoolwork this week. I'm more bothered about other things -.- MUST BE MORE FOCUSED! Shall blog further when I have the time, now it's time to sleep! Goodnight people, sweetdreams.
And I thank you for finally changing it. But it doesn't really matter anymore, it even took me months to realise. I think that's a good thing! For me, at least. I don't really care about you.

No comments:
Post a Comment