Dang, means I can't have any nonsense on FB anymore... :( Why oh why did I add them?!
Haha ok just kidding, I don't really even use facebook that much so it's okay :D
Today was an okay day (woo hoo it rhymes). Met Apple and Fengyu while on the way to school and tried to maintain a straight face as I walked over. Han Fengyu was grinning in a constipated manner and I had to control my laughter. He then related to Apple about me being an idiotic retard for using a portable mini fan during morning assembly on Wednesday. Fine, I know a lot of people were turning their heads and staring at me, not forgetting to mention that they were also laughing. But I don't get what's the big deal about it! When you're feeling warm, you either switch on the fan or air-con, right? So why can't I use my portable fan in school?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL.
We switched classrooms with 409 this morning for our talk with the new principal. Jieyi sat at my place and when I met her after that, she complained that my desk and schoolbag was ant-infested. Ooops....
I think I've regained my appetite and elastic stomach :)
An outrageous encounter
My mum came across this girl sitting on a stool outside Yew Tee
Point today. In front of her was a small trolley with a box inside. She was
ringing a bell to attract attention and there was a signboard saying: Thankyou
in both English and Mandarin. Upon taking a closer look, my mum realised she was
actually begging for money! This little girl! She couldn't be any older than 8 years of age.
Anyway, my mum was rushing off to buy groceries and head for her yoga
lessons so she went off. When she came back, it seemed like officers had come to
check the place out as all unlicensed hawkers in the vicinity were
packing up. Two women came up to the little girl and helped her pack. They were
relatively young and dressed fashionably. Their clothes looked rather expensive!
As the three left hurriedly, I heard the little girl tell one of them: "Mummy
mummy! I want teh-o!" I think they were heading into Yew Tee Point for a meal.
One of the women handed the trolley to her and she pushed it ahead
happily.
My mum said the girl didn't look too healthy. Poor thing. From what I
guessed, the two women were probably making the girl beg for money as they sat a
distance away and watched. HOW CRUEL IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!
Okay, I may be wrong and I apologise about it but this just pissed me
off!
No comments:
Post a Comment