I got stupidly pissed off in the morning because Leon snatched my popcorn away and ate it all up. Okay, to be fair, he didn't empty the bag, but left a little popcorn inside. But it was so full before it reached his hands! I've always been super sensitive about my food and thus I flew into a rage, but now, thinking about it, I feel kinda bad. I was quite mean to him, shooing him away when he tried to talk. Time to stop being so petty!
Was late for physics lesson after lunch with Pingwei. We hurried into class and bowed 2 times at Mrs Chang. It was quite silly. Had difficulty comprehending the usage of Fleming's left hand rule. MJ helped me out (thanks, MJ!) but he later chided me for being dumb -.- So nice of him.
After school, I had Chemistry remedial. I think the lesson was rather productive! But somehow, I was really tired and washed my face 3 times. Thankfully, we were having lesson at the Chem lab and there were basins at every table. After remedial, I got too excited while observing KeeFoong's vandalised drawer and almost dismantled the whole thing. He laughed and told me to relax. Then, Ms Wang said I look gentle! HAHAHAHAHA. This made KF laugh even harder and he assured her that I was not.
After school, I bus-ed to Clementi MRT station with MJ and Melvyn. We talked about 410's fantastic class bonding on the bus ride. Then, we ran into Billy Lim on the platform. Things started getting really hilarious from this point. Because BL is so tall, he had to look down at the 3 of us while addressing us. MJ threatened him jokingly: "Don't you dare look down on me." It made me laugh. As the train towards Joo Koon approached, we left Melvyn and boarded.
The following are some funny incidents that happened while mrt-ing
home:
1. MJ called Leon, pretending to me, and told him "I've decided that I will
never forgive you."
2. MJ pleaded with BL to "teach me how to be tall".
3. MJ bid us farewell before almost getting off at Bukit Gombak, thinking
we'd reached Choa Chu Kang. He returned a few seconds later, rather red-faced
and giving excuses for his folly. This made me and BL laugh quite hard.
4. This would probably only seem funny if you were there. MJ and I were
discussing about Weiyang's claim that he has potential to become an upskirt
cameraman. (Duh, it's a joke, he's not really a pervert. I think.) Then we
progressed on to talk about WY's current relationship status. MJ insisted that
WY is single but I remember that he has a girlfriend. Then maybe now it's
become: WY HAD a girlfriend. Anyway, MJ said: "I know WY doesn't have a
girlfriend, I dunno whether WY doesn't had a girlfriend." He
totally emphasised on the "had"! BL and I burst out laughing at the bad English.
MJ realised his mistake again and seemed quite sour about it.
MJ and BL left at the next stop (CCK) and the fun stopped, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment