Sunday, August 1, 2010

Studying in the library

Studying in the library is effective if you've got the right study partners and self-discipline and for me : an ample supply of FOOD! Yum yum :)

My study date with Joonhui was great, I look forward to the next one. We may not have managed to do much math, but it was worth it. Next time, we must drag a Math pro to study with us so that he/she can coach us! MUAHAHA. Just joking~

Interesting sightings at the library:

1. Another group of NH students, but they were guys.

2. This funny-looking guy in a white shirt dancing like a madman. I think his mental condition is worse than mine. That's really bad.

3. This girl in a super short micro miniskirt.

4. Library attendant nagging at people who were either making a lot of noise, playing cards or sitting in the middle of nowhere and obstructing everyone's path.

The sandwich meal at Cafe Gaillee (or however it's spelt) is quite worth it! I bought the cheese and mushroom sandwich which came with a small portion of pasta and potato chips. The sandwich is quite big. And the whole thing cost just $3.80! Not bad, I expected the things there to be quite expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment