
I actually don't really believe it when people say I'm fat because I don't think I am. Or maybe I'm deceiving myself. I am very good at self-deception! Haha. But I do admit that I'm getting fatter.
Today, I sat on Pingwei's lap as usual and she commented on my rounder bottom.
"It used to be sharp with your protruding bones. Today it's like.. rounder. What have you been eating?!" She exclaimed. I was like, oh man. Therefore, from next week onwards, I am sticking to a new set of rules I set aside for myself! AND TOMORROW I'M GOING TO RUN!!! Like exercise. For real.
Chengyee's resolution:
1. I am going to consume lesser packaged drinks, drinking plain water instead.
2. I am not going to buy any more titbits or snacks. Or any other kind of weird food.
3. I WILL NOT EAT IN CLASS ANYMORE! NEVER EVER! SLAP ME IF I DO!!!
4. Eat more fruits during recess and stop eating like a guy. (reduce food intake)
5. No more eating extra meals here and there, especially at night.
6. Run at least once a week in the morning and do sit-ups.
I may come up with more rules for myself in the time coming. Somehow I have a feeling that I will break all the rules I've set. Ah well.
Hey you and me, let's take one step at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment