Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Prom and Working

Prom was okay, quite boring actually. I had a moderate amount of makeup (probably quite thick to some people) but it didn't show on the photos! Manzzz. Hope my next prom will be wonderful. I wonder how 2011 will be for me. "O" level results are coming out quickly on 11th January, I'm gonna be killed by my parents on that day. Manz, I'd hoped that I'd already be abroad by then.

I had my first job from 25-28 November as a sales promoter at the Sitex IT show 2010. It was okay, I guess. Not really very smooth-sailing but at least I took something away from the experience. Still not very sure about how much I earned but I applied for the job more for the experience rather for the money, so I shall try not to mind too much. I didn't even earn much o.O

missing you.

Going to Greece on 2nd December! Okay it's more like tomorrow night. Woo~ hope it'll be fun. Somehow there's this depressing feeling that's hanging over me now, I hope it'll go away soon, I don't even know why it's here! ARGH. Tomorrow I'll be settling my college studies paperwork for good, hopefully I'll get my preferred accommodation. Please, I've always been lucky so let me be lucky one more time even though I've been lazy and irresponsible and I keep procrastinating :(

Can't wait to go out with my best friend again :D

The world is so vast, there must be a place where I can find the true me.

No comments:

Post a Comment