I usually have a title for most blog posts but I couldn't come up with any this time so... Here's my short update! :)
I just came back from a great holiday in Greece. It's a beautiful country and I love all the buildings there but the trip really made me love Singapore more as well. Maybe it's because it's winter right now, a lot of the tourist attractions close at 3pm which is quite a pity. One thing's for sure, just a few days into my trip and I was missing Asian food :( one more Greek meal and I'm seriously gonna puke. Greek meal is really delicious, but I'm just not used to having it for all 3 meals a day, for a long period of time.
I went out with Joon today, bought some small stuff :) We got our eyebrows trimmed as well. This spunky lady with a blunt tongue fixed them and even though she threw random insults here and there, we weren't enraged (like I usually would be). Instead, we were rather amused and on the verge of laughing. She said my eyebrows are manly! :O And she said Joon has a big face. Whoaaaaaa lady~ haha but thanks for all the advice. We probably would go back to you again. Well, you can't really complain about the service or outcome. It cost only $4. FOUR FREAKIN DOLLARS WHAT A GRAB :D
Will be going out tomorrow as well, to watch a movie with Joon, Weixiang and Nigel.
Loving life! I hope you guys are having fun too.
No comments:
Post a Comment