I have a criminal law test tomorrow which constitutes 30% of the unit's marks. I really should be studying now, but I'm finding it really hard to focus. I've been feeling really anxious lately, and I'm absolutely terrified about flunking tomorrow's crim law test.
Recently, I managed to catch up with a few old pals from Trinity. In life, there's bound to be that one person you wish you never had to think about again. But you do. Today, I thought about the situation I was in, regarding that person. And I realised that right from the start, it was a problem I couldn't solve. Technically, there're no problems that can't be solved in this world. So I guess that it wasn't really a problem; it was reality. And sometimes, that's the best way you can look back at something from the past. Reality tends to hurt, but it also makes you a stronger person. I think it did me good. Then again, I still get hurt quite easily which makes me feel really bad. I'm afraid of becoming a weak person.
Being alone is inevitable and I acknowledge that. But just because I'm not afraid of being alone doesn't mean I fancy the loneliness.
Is it really possible to become addicted to a kind of sadness?
No comments:
Post a Comment