I've actually been really contented with my recent life :) I found my favourite candy ever, as shown above, and I've been hanging out with friends. I've had plenty of opportunities to meet new people too. Well, they haven't really worked out that well because I've always been awkward but ah well, my point is, I'm doing good! I'm too lazy to summarise what's been going on lately so here're some photos.
Just today, Cheryl (Lwin) drove Cheryl (Chai) and I to Clayton. We had Japanese food; I ordered Katsu Don which Cheryl Lwin recommended and it was really good! The prices were reasonable too and honestly, that's all that matters to me. HAHA, I'm sorry if I'm too cheap for you, I'm Singaporean and I can't help it. Dinner was fun, we had good food and we made fun of Cheryl Chai for not bathing. Hahaha! Love that girl. After that, we went to Coles and got some groceries. I wasn't gonna buy anything, but then I realised that I've run out of detergent and I need some microwaveable food for rainy days. Heh heh heh.
Pretty cupake shop I saw in the city yesterday night~
After dinner, we went to SOV's Open Mic Party at Chaise Lounge. Frankly, the performances were quite good. But the two of us were still rather bored, mainly because we're both not the very sociable type so we basically just sat there stoning. Sean was laughing at me because I was the only girl wearing specs and jeans in a bar, and because I seem to have become known as the awkward girl who stones at parties, doesn't talk to anyone, and falls asleep in people's cars (Thanks to BJ for giving us a ride back and sorry that I fell asleep, I'm usually not that rude!). I actually got that evening's fashion tip from Cheryl Chai, but I can't really blame her because she did ask me to wear a dress, but I just didn't wanna. So yeah, kinda serves me right huh...
We ended up playing weird games to keep ourselves awake. Why do guys always like playing Shoot Shag Marry?! #thingsidontgetaboutguys
Left to Right: Me and Cheryl Chai
Who is this act cute girl next to me?! Okay this was taken during a sleepover at Candy's house. It's kinda amazing how Candy is actually my senior from Nan Hua. She was in Sec 4 when I was in Sec 1. Haha! We're both first years now. Honestly, sometimes I really do wonder about what I'm doing in uni at this age. There're pros and cons to everything. I've been away from home since I was 16 and I've learnt so much and become more independent, but then again, the journey hasn't always been that smooth.
Candy hasn't been feeling well recently so I went over to visit the previous day. I brought grapes and herbal stuff over, and I made porridge with eggs for her as well. The food didn't really turn out that good though... But I hope she gets well soon! It sucks to be sick when you're alone and away from home. I would know!
Just realised that Sean's mouth is missing in the above photo! Hahahaha. Bessie, Cheryl, Candy, Sean and I went to the Lord Mayor's Festival and Malaysian Festival a few weeks back. We ran into a middle-aged couple who was really nice. Candy had a lovely conversation with them and we ended up taking a photo before parting ways.


I held a snake! KYAAAAA~ Are you jealous or freaked out? I was freaked out when Bessie pointed out that Sean and I hadn't washed our hands before eating at the Malaysian Festival (only the two of us held the snake). Don't judge me.



Left to Right: Cheryl Chai, Bessie, me & Candy

Left to Right: Bessie, me & Cheryl Chai
Lastly, I went to the Beauty and the Geek Party at Briggs Hall last week! It wasn't really that happening and there weren't many people there, but the company was good and sometimes, that's all that matters.
I also attended Wenshen's surprise 23rd birthday party. (Happy birthday, dude!) Once again, I was awkward there. The party was an eye-opener though. I probably sound stupid saying this, but I've never attended a bday party where there's drinking involved. Most of my friends are celebrating their 18th birthdays back in SG this year and I think that's when they're gonna start drinking and partying. I wish I didn't have to miss out on that fun! Not that I don't get any of that here though XD but it'd be nice if I were back with friends my age and we'd try out stupid things for the first time, all of us being equal noobs.
I have a test on Tuesday (such is my sad uni life) and I haven't studied a shit! I apologise for the bad language. TTFN, will update soon~

No comments:
Post a Comment