Ok so yesterday night we celebrated Sean Foo's birthday, eating dinner and hitting the club! Happy early birthday to our young punk! Thanks for always helping me with my Psychology assignments and tests! Thanks for helping me do the whole lecture quiz yesterday afternoon HAHA. I'm forever grateful :)
Cheryl and the girls went to DFO before we met up at Flinders to kick start the night. I wish I could go but I had to entertain my guardian :(
I ended up travelling to Flinders with Marcus. Went to his room before that to help him pick out his outfit. The inappropriate guy wanted to wear his bathrobe to go clubbing! Lol! While leaving his place, we ran into his friends. One of them works at the Den and she gave us free sandwiches! They were oh so good and she's such an angel. We then met up with Ron at the bus loop to travel together but then he left early.
Had dinner at Wagamama, in Southbank!
Then we went to the Crown and chilled while having drinks at some outdoor balcony place. HAHA sorry for my lameass description, I just don't know what place that was!
LOL at Marcus's photobomb face behind us XD
Fave senior everrrrrrr~
May suddenly jumped into the photo while we snapped it and as a result, I look so freaking awkward HAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, I love her so much. She's one of the nicest people I've ever known and she's so so so so so caring. My feet really hurt from dancing and walking around in heels and because we have the same foot size, she exchanged shoes with me from time to time in the club! <3
Super duper big thanks to Marcus Tan Li Khee for "babysitting" me yesterday night.
Left to Right: Me, May and Bing Jian (BJ)
I did have fun at the club last night and I really let loose and danced the night away. There were some really fun people there and they kept the atmosphere oh-so-high. So maybe my initial purpose for going clubbing wasn't really fulfilled but hey, you gotta make good of what you have ;) And such is life.
I guess a bad thing about last night was that I lost my favourite navy blue cardigan :( I stuffed it into Cuitian's jacket pocket in a bid to spend lesser money on checking in our items and couldn't find it after that. The staff members weren't very friendly or helpful either (which was probably justifiable since we're such cheapos) so I didn't get to recover it.
Special thanks to Wenshen for driving us back at 4-5am in the morning. This guy is a saint! He lent me his jacket too!
I just skyped my parents and told them about my night! Cheryl Chai reckons it's cute cuz we had a rather lengthy video call. Hahahaha, geez. Puhlease, I gotta maintain my cool image ok! XD
Just kidding, I love my old folks. I just really need my space sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment