Today is let's-spam-photos day.
Really should have gone for a road trip this Easter!!! I was looking through my photos and I found these photos which I took last December. It's the last day of our Easter break and I feel like I haven't done anything productive.
The quality of the photos isn't that great because firstly, I'm not a good photographer, and secondly, because somehow I always get my lens dirty and my photos always have blurred splotches here and there. Thirdly, I don't use a DSLR. Yikes! I gotta be more careful, I feel so irritated seeing those smudges on the photos.
I made Dad stop the car to take this shot. It's like a scene out of some mystery/horror movie! Nature is amazing and beautiful.
The way the sun shines on the sea makes it dazzle like there're diamonds in the water.

I really like visiting the salt creek (as shown above). I thought it was really special, it's the first time I've seen the salt residue from the dried up sea and it was so pretty.
This was the toilet in the middle of the woods! You can see all the toilet paper hanging from the hut and lying around the trees (hahaha). Somehow, it doesn't spoil the photo. In fact, it seems to add something to it.
Okay I feel really stupid now. Can you see the disgusting blurred spots above?! ARGH! I honestly think this could have been a nice shot minus those flaws!
Speaking of which, I really wonder if drop bears really do exist. I've heard some really scary stories about them!





Please pardon the random red spot.


I realised that I've never uploaded photos of my room in Howitt Hall so here they are! Cheryl Chai & Michelle Khor are forever making me feel bad about it because it's so small :( but I think I've done it up well enough to make it feel cosy. Besides, a small room means I have lesser space to clean up.
On the other hand, it would be really good if my room were a tad bit bigger because I'm probably gonna get a fridge and I'm still trying to figure out where I can squeeze it in. Hmm.
I really wanna get my own place next year, I've had enough of hostels! First Palmerston, then EHH and now, Howitt. Not that they're all bad places (EHH was good), but I really value my privacy and I want my own kitchen & toilet.
I love plants! Forever fighting the urge to buy more.
So, how do you like my room? Hahaha!


No comments:
Post a Comment