Sunday, April 22, 2012

Who can wonder?

I actually really love Blogger's new interface! It makes editing and uploading photos so much easier. Hip hip hurray! Now I'm even more motivated to constantly update my blog and store memories here. HAHA.

I went grocery shopping with Chai again today! Unfortunately, the two of us were so tired and sleepy so it was a rather dead trip. We were literally walking around in a trance and it got even worse after we ate at Korchi. Korchi is this fantastic korean eatery at Clayton which serves awesome food. Apparently its cuisine is actually half korean and half chinese, hence the name. Ya know, KORean and CHInese. Hee hee hee. 






When did the Coca Cola company introduce this new cherry flavoured coke?! Why wasn't I aware of it?! I gotta try it someday, when I have more money :( #moneywoes




I'm currently reading this book and loving its illustrations, quotes and poems. They're bittersweet and the literature is really good. Here's a quote~

He would not stay for me; and who can wonder?

I've been getting a little carried away recently and now it's time that I got independent and started standing on my own 2 feet again. It's awesome having friends, and I have the greatest friends ever, but it's not good to rely on people. I've never liked giving others trouble, or burdening them just because I'm some clumsy and silly girl who needs some watching over. I can do it, I will be strong and reliable.

I really miss my friends in Singapore too, namely my BFF Joon. I really look forward to going back to SG and spending time with her again! If I had to choose one person whom I'm sure would never judge me for being too wild, too lazy or too silly, it would be her. Besties since 13, 5 years going on 6, and counting! <3

Recent happenings have got me realising that maybe sometimes, we all gotta be a little less judgemental and accept people for who they are. Just because they have some bad traits doesn't call for us to ostracize them. Looking back at those younger times, I'm learning that as much as I was upset by people around me, I hurt many others as well, and I'm so sorry about that. I know that what's done is done, and maybe even a million apologies would never be sufficient. However, at the same time, we all grow up and get over the bad stuff, don't we? All will be cool when we can recall those shitty situations and somehow find some kinda consolation within them.

The wind outside is so strong right now that the tree branches look like they'll snap off anytime. There's a poor guy struggling against the wind and making his way out of the carpark downstairs! Hope he gets back safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment