So here're some of the overdue photos from my shopping trip with Candy during the Easter Break! I like the filters she used on the photos. Now I'm just waiting for her to upload the sleepover and house party photos~~~ *hint hint*



Loving the background~

You know shit just got serious when we're studying in the library.
So yesterday, Cornelius, Marcus and I were studying in the library for our ILR test today. I don't really know how to explain how it went. I mean it was bad, but it wasn't disastrous. Then again I really might fail. Ah well.


Give the hungry girls the Japanese food they ordered! RAWR.
So after the test, I went to Pinewood with Cheryl, Bessie, Marcus, Michelle Lam, Rebecca and Sam. We kind of split up because we all wanted to eat at different places. Serene and her boyfriend, Mark, met up with Cheryl, Bessie, Rebecca and I to eat at this Japanese eatery. He's actually quite a friendly person in contrast with the awkward guy on Skype when we were celebrating Serene's 20th ^^ And the 2 of them are mighty cute together!
After dinner, the couple left and the rest of us reunited to eat ice cream and get our groceries from Coles. I need to stop going grocery shopping all the time!!! Though I'm not such a grocery shopping addict as Cheryl. She needs to go like, at least 3 times a week?! Geez girl! <3
It's past midnight, almost 1am now and I'm hungry :(
Does anyone have any ideas on what to get a guy for his 21st?! I am stumped!
No comments:
Post a Comment