Sunday, March 24, 2013

Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show

Sunday recreation - Visiting the Melb International Flower & Garden Show. 

I really really like flowers, and I actually had a few pots of them in my room last year, but they withered away in the winter and I didn't manage to save them (because I kept forgetting to water the plants, le sigh). I'm currently considering getting a few small pots of pretty flowers to perk my room up a little!

Photos speak a thousand words so just sit back, relax and enjoy scrolling through!















The pots of cactus that I saw were really interesting and eye-grabbing because they were so colourful and vibrant. And......





Below: Look at that! Brain-cactus hahaha, it's so freaky yet cool.





Tulips are one of my favourite flowers because of how lovely they small and how vibrantly coloured they are. The first bouquet of tulips I received just filled my room with such a light and pleasant fragrance that I fell in love with them.





Ah such mystical beauty....





Above: I thought this was really unique. The way the flowers emerged from the photo frame was really enchanting.







Above: When I saw this pot of flowers, I was reminded that the Easter break is approaching! Are you guys hyped up??







More updates soon! Ttfn~

No comments:

Post a Comment