So I obviously haven't been updating this blog for a while (oops) but since I'm kind of finished with the end of semester 1 exams, I'll be filling this page up with my post exam indulgences and fun from now onwards. I said that I'm "kind of" finished with exams because even though I don't have anymore exams to study for for the time being, I actually deferred one paper because I was sick that day. So next semester when everyone's easing into semester 2 in a relatively relaxed mode.... I'll be studying for my property law exam. Yup.
I actually can't wait to get back to Singapore to hang out with my family and friends. The tricky part is that there's a really bad haze clouding over SG at the moment, as a result of the Indonesian fires. I'm due to fly home on 29th June, just a few days away, but I'm currently considering postponing my flight by a few days because I do dread stepping out of the airport and being consumed by that nasty haze.
Wishing everyone some very happy holidays! I know some people haven't finished with their exams so good luck to you all! Enjoyment will be here soon~
I actually can't wait to get back to Singapore to hang out with my family and friends. The tricky part is that there's a really bad haze clouding over SG at the moment, as a result of the Indonesian fires. I'm due to fly home on 29th June, just a few days away, but I'm currently considering postponing my flight by a few days because I do dread stepping out of the airport and being consumed by that nasty haze.
Wishing everyone some very happy holidays! I know some people haven't finished with their exams so good luck to you all! Enjoyment will be here soon~
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment