So the weekend is almost over. It's a Sunday evening and I am currently working on an assignment which is due on Tuesday.
Not gonna lie, I had a pretty eventful weekend. I experienced loads of new things, and did things I never imagined I would ever do. It's almost as if I let my hair down after much brooding, and took a bite of the forbidden. It was crazy, dangerous, risky and wrong. Which led me to ponder, how can something so wrong feel so right?
I used to loathe ambivalence; Now I adore it. Ambivalence is my new best friend.
Met up with my girl Hillary on Friday for brunch, and had a wonderful time chatting with her. We're both currently facing similar problems in life, and trying our best to move on with a positive attitude. It's always great knowing that you're not alone. Yes, independence is key, but no one needs to endure loneliness during times of need.
"Chocolate is not cheating! After a salty meal, you need a little bit of sweet. This is living, not cheating." - Ali Landry. #odetomyloveforfood #whoamikidding #denial #somessedup #neveragain #deletefromhistory




No comments:
Post a Comment