Everyone has a favourite flavour, some of us have a few favourite flavours :) I was so excited when I chanced upon N2's website yesterday, and realised they had a new flavour out - Red Velvet! The only thing better than red velvet cake is red velvet ice cream. I had to get my hands on it (and get it in ma mouth pronto). There were so many other flavours available and they all sounded so yummy, and I started doubting my initial choice, but decided to go ahead with it anyway. You can't claim to be a red velvet fanatic if you don't try it all yeah? So I ordered it and hoped that I wouldn't be disappointed.
AND I WASN'T. The red velvet cake bits were rich, moist and just totally amazing; the cream cheese frosting was so amazing. There was quite an ample amount of frosting to go around with every bite of the ice cream I had, and I felt like I was in ice cream heaven. I've always found N2's ice cream too sweet, and Gelato Messina has always been my first preference (completely in love and slave to their pear and rhubarb ice cream), but this time it was perfect. N2, ya got it right!
Good food and dessert makes me so happy. Yes, I am greedy and glutton-like like that. I had my favourite Gyu Tan Don (ox tongue rice) from Menya before heading to N2, so I was literally in cloud nine at the end of the night.
So that was just a superficial mid-week update, hopefully I'll be back blogging about more meaningful stuff soon :)


No comments:
Post a Comment