Friday, September 29, 2017

Beach Outing with Cookie Nhan

Hey guys what's up!

It's been nearly a year since I last posted on this blog and a lot of things have changed. I finished up with my practical legal training at Leo Cussen, got admitted at the Supreme Court and am actually a full-time working adult now. Who would've thought!

I'm hoping to become a lot more active on this page, because I think I would be doing myself a big favour by just posting about random anecdotes from my life that I can look back at in the future. It will be a bit of a challenge trying to blog regularly, partly due to work and mostly due to my laziness, but I'll take it one step at a time.

It's the AFL Grand Final public holiday today and I do plan on leaving my apartment soon (hurray, long weekend!) so today I'll only be posting photographs from our recent outing to the Mentone Dog Beach. It was exceptionally warm last Saturday, with the temperature going up to 29 degrees celsius so we took Cookie out to the beach.

Enjoy the photos!







































TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment