Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The night before our holiday

So Kevin and I are departing Melbourne for Seoul around midnight tomorrow. It's our first overseas holiday together, and the first holiday I've been on since I started working full time. We are thinking of vlogging this trip and doing some silly challenges, so that should be really fun.

I'm stoked for the trip, but it hasn't truly sinked in that we're going on holidays because work has been all kinds of crazy recently.

Our first stop will be Seoul. We are flying to Hong Kong first, and then taking another flight to Seoul. We'll be there for about 7 days, and then we'll be flying to Taiwan. We're spending 6 days in Taiwan - 2 days in Beitou and 4 days in Taipei. We are travelling around quite a bit in Taiwan, and I'm excited to do a ton of sightseeing and eat a ton of food. Lastly, we're flying to Hong Kong and spending 5 days there.

What I'm most excited about at the moment: Visiting the demilitarized zone between South Korea and North Korea.

Actually that's a lie, I'm most excited about shopping in South Korea!!!

Will update this space soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment