Thursday, January 10, 2008

Post

Nothing much happened this morning, except that the tom yam mee was spicier than usual, & we got to listen to Mr Foo's powderful english.

My blog is back!
LOL.

joon loves ur blog;D

Ahahas, Joon typed that (:

Okay. Today I was late for school. Cos th MRT train was delayed. Somehow, the trains were LATE. I ltr heard frm my friends that one train had stopped functioning, thus the other trains were LATE, & overcrowding occurred. I watched 2 trains speed away right in my face after failing to squeeze inside. @#$%. There was space in the train lah! Just that th ppl refused to move in.

I realised that I left my tablet in class after Malay. :/
So I rushed back to the locked classroom and tried to break in, but obviously, I didn't dare to. So i rushed down to th GO and tried to get class keys, but TH LADY REFUSED TO GIVE ME THEM! Said what once you return th class keys, you can't get them back. WTH. She told me I had to look for some cleaner who was 'in the school'. Pls lah, then I walk around and look for him meh.

So I ran up to 210 again. Yuh Harn's friend suggested breaking in. But it's a serious offence, and I'm actually quite guai, so I didn't want to. Told Aloy, he suggested calling Mr Tan. I did, and he told us to meet him in th GO. He asked th lady for th keys, and WTH she gave him them without hesitating AT ALL. So Mr Tan told Aloy to help me open the damn door so I could get my tablet, then warned me not to do that again. I won't. So we got my tablet, and went back down to meet Mr Tan. Thanks to Mr Tan! And to Aloy too, rly rly tks for helping me. Esp since I was so 'slow' & we had to climb up & down a few staircases 3 times. Or 4, can't rmb. And Yuh Harn plus friend who waited so long for me (: And Xin Hui too. And Kai Jia. And maybe Joe Jee, who provided me with some amusement when I was panicking. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment