Friday, January 25, 2008

Post

This week hasn't been that interesting.
Except that I almost got knocked down by a bus on my way to school one morning, and the chinese lesson we had today (DAMN FUNNY).

I suddenly rly miss sailing. I rly rly miss th seawater. LOL.

Oh, my dad emailed Mr Tan Hsiao Yuz to check on my work & behaviour this year. Guess what Mr Tan replied.

"I will like to let you know that up to this point, Cheng Yee has shown improvement over her attitude and her work has been prompt.

Nevertheless, she is still has a lot of room for improvement for her to realise her full potential.

I am sure you have put in a lot of work in monitoring her at home. Please continue with your efforts as I am sure your child will be highly appreciative of this."

-.-
It's all MY effort lor. My parents didn't do much. ARGH. My maths has never been vry good, what realise full potential.

CRAP! LOL =.=

Anyway, today's chinese lesson was super fun. We had to act out one story in our textbook. I think Leon did a good job. Feng Yu's group was GREAT. Rly super good. I've been rather pissed off by hanguang recently (I've already apologised) but I have to admit he did a great job as the lao po. HAHA. And Jian Sheng was great too. Except that his fake moustache kept falling off. HAHA. Too less scotch tape? xD Our group didn't get a chance to perform. So sad lah! We were lookin forward to it. But we shld be able to nxt week, so Joon suggested getting the props ready. Lalalas. I felt like a bimbo rehearsing the lines with her. xD

Dunno why, but I've been tired this whole week. I ended up using Vel and Joon's water bottles to spray water at my face. It worked some times, rly woke me up, but i ended up still falling asleep other times. Fortunately, Mr Tan Hsiao Yuz didn't realise it. Or he'd say: Cheng Yee is falling asleep during all my lessons. DIAO!

Went home with Kelly, Yu Peng and Yi jin after school yesterday. Me, Kelly and Yu Peng are going back to DLSS on the 16th, chinese new year. Weeeeeee. Can't wait to see Nat :D Yu Peng got braces! Hahas, and he refused to show us them. We were all teasing Kelly bout her three admirers. WOOOO~ xD

Oh yah, and I changed my braces on Tuesday. The colour sucks now! Clear & red -.- I chose the wrong colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment