Yo!
I'm back : D
My blog is back lah. LOL.
Okay, about the events of th past few days....
Monday
I was a rly good friend this day. I got punished during English lesson for 'not bringing my book'. I had to stand for an hour along with some friends (: Anyway, I'd lent my book to Kelly. It was either she stood, or I stood. I'm such a great friend.....
NOT.
The truth is, I totally forgot that I'd lent her my book. I was just wondering why my book just.. dissapeared. I was like: eh, my book leh?!
Tuesday
I forgot what happened on Tuesday.
Wednesday
Today....
The sec ones came for audition. Got about 10 sia. Last year only got.... 2? Me & Shuning. LOL!
Okay, Ms Wong started her usual stuff, saying that it wasn't an audition.
"It's not an audition. An audition is when they play harp for me & I listen. But they don't even know how to play."
I think she said that last year too -.- anyway, she was really too nice to this year's sec ones. I don't remember her caring much bout me or Shuning last year. I think she was saying she didn't have any time for us.
I'll update soon again.
No comments:
Post a Comment