My fingers are pain like siao, just soaked them in icy cold water (dunno whether it works) but it seemed to worsen the pain so I stopped. It's not just because of playing the harp, but this idiotic cyclist cycled past me today when I was on my way home and SOMEHOW, he managed to get my fingers tangled up in his bicycle's handbars. And he was so rude, didn't even say sorry and do anything to apologise. Instead, he looked at me, squeezed his eyes shut, lowered his head, said "Damn" then sped off. And there were thornlike sticks attached to his handbars, he must be a retard to have put them on, lame ass.
Then 5 minutes later, at the bus stop, I met Sherry! Pretty, sweet, cute, lovable and hot Sherry, looking chio-er than ever. She said:" Hi Cheng Yee, Bye Cheng Yee" as I walked past. I said hi and bye to her as well.LOL.:D
Dinner time was really boring, my brother was bragging about his fantastic volleyball practice results and the other brother was talking about DLSS's pupil of the month nominees or whatever. I decided to ask my mum to get me a harp. According to Ms Wong, they're rather "cheap" (ACCORDING TO MISS WONG) but I don't mean anything mean, they're cheaper than pianos but I got my first piano at a thousand plus and the cheapest a good big harp can be is like, 2900+?
"I'll only get you a harp at earliest when you're in Sec two in the 2nd half of the year. Harps are expensive." She announced, giving me a you-know-what-i-mean- and money-isn't-easy-to-earn look. "Ok lor." I replied. She seemed satisfied with my lame answer, (I think it's lame) and continued to eat. Then I was scolded for not cleaning up my plate properly. Come on, leaving a few grains of rice on the plate won't kill anyone, but I suppose I have to start being thrifty. Is it the word thrifty? It means saving money right? Sorry if it means spending money, I have horrible vocabulary.
No comments:
Post a Comment