Monday, April 9, 2007

Coke & Soya Milk

Just went to Joon's blog and she said something about drinking soya milk with coke?LOL...Oh, I remember le. I think she said that drinking soya milk with coke will give you a stomachache. Something like that. Yeah.

I'm so glad that there's nothing after school, I don't feel like staying back in school today. I feel like going to Lot 1 to buy food...Makes me sound like a glutton but I am REALLY VERY HUNGRY...!!!

Meanwhile, me and a few friends are going crazy over Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend. It's a really nice song but it caused a friend of mine to get lao kui..HA. And I seriously need a new memory card. My phone's memory is full and bursting. But it's quite costly and I need to save up because I'm broke now. First, I'll have to cut down on my phone bill. It's making me bankrupt(I'm exaggerating) and driving my mom crazy. I can't stand my phone already..Actually I can but i really want to upgrade it.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Ok, I'm blogging right now while others around me are all fussing over their chemistry worksheet. I should be too, but I don't have it, because I missed more than a week of school. I'm quite happy about not having the chemistry worksheet.Don't be mistaken, I don't hate chemistry, I hate MS JENNY GOH. I hate her for the way she punishes and scolds my friends, I hate the way she holds herself, I hate her everything. BLAHS.Those from 110, you should know what I'm talking about.HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment