Wednesday, April 25, 2007

LOL

I want to quit MSP! I'm getting very sian of Malay lesson now and I WANT TO QUIT!!! Plus my horrible exercise marks yesterday has made me even more sure that I want to stop lessons. And I don't really think that knowing a 3rd language will help me a lot next time.

The class is in chaos right now. Well, not really chaos, but it's really noisy, Shawn is asking a blushing and giggling Jin Sui whether she wants Aloysius or Daniel, the group over there is now chatting loudly over weird things and oh, now Shawn has switched target, he's now drilling Dorothy.

"That's your Prince Charming, no one will fight over him with you..." He just said, to Dorothy, pointing at Russell. How nice to share his partner with someone else. But HELLO, does he even know what Prince Charming is? I don't think Russell will ever become anybody's Prince Charming. And I think Dorothy has better taste. So... Shawn, you don't have to worry that anyone would want to snatch Russell away from you. :D, okay, I'm just kidding.

One ten is a really noisy class and that's what I love about it! Yay, happy to be in 110. There are always happy and interesting things happening in class everyday that I can BLOG about.

No comments:

Post a Comment