Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's changed

All has changed, in such a short time.
I've changed from the slacker to the mugger and from supergirl to the matured female king. HA, what the hell am I talking about...

Told Joon Hui that I am no longer the energetic and crazy supergirl that I used to be, and that I am now the female king. Ha. She said in a sad tone that supergirl sounds better. I think she's gonna continue calling me supergirl, it is indeed easier to call than the female king. I don't mind, as long as she doesn't start giving me ridiculous nicknames like Yee Yee (what some of my ex-classmates used to called me) Or Ah Yee (they called me this too, gosh, makes me sound like an auntie) or Muthugu(!!!) Actually, Muthugu is Sylvia's nick, it's not too bad lah. :D.

I'm rather worried, I think Mr Tan saw me flying today. I was demonstrating how a fat pig flies to Veldas and Joon Hui in class today, flapping my wings (hands) wildly and opening my mouth wide open and I think he saw me, so does Joon Hui. She kept saying that he was staring at me, he probably thinks I'm crazy right now, to be flapping my hands like a lunatic during lessons. Actually, not lessons but Pastoral Care or whatever it is.

Asked Han Guang about what he thought about the butt exercise I invented and judging from the look on his face, I think that he thought that it was:

-silly
-absurd
-stupid
-childish
-freakish
-lame
-just,...HORRIBLE..!

But anyway, I don't care and I still like it. Hahas. Sylvia told me that he is really very compatible with Apple because she read a book where steads are supposed to have a minimum 20 difference in height. !!! No wonder childhood romances never last long, when you are young, your height is usually never really different from your stead. HA. I am still laughing from what Apple said just now. She kept looking and looking at Han Guang, and finally told me that she was looking for his Adam's Apple.

"Huh? What you want to look for it for?"
"You see hor, gor so tall already but yet he don't have Adam's Apple yet, wait until he have then he surely damn tall one right?"

We spent a good 30 seconds imagining a 2 metre tall Han Guang then burst into laughter. I think we did. Did we? If we didn't then it was only me.

No comments:

Post a Comment