Thinking back now, I realise that a lot of things that were important to me are now not at all important to me. I don't know why, but I just guess that many things change as time passes and we grow older. Looking cool and like a paikia was like, SO important to me last year and the year before but now I feel disgusted whenever I think of my thoughts that I had last time. What the hell was I thinking anyway? I'm not even a paikia. Even if I were and am, I would really want to change now. Grades in school are more important to me now. I know I sound like a nerd saying all this but I'm just being, practical. What good will that cool and pai image do me in school and outside? Okay, people may be impressed but it won't make you more popular because you may annoy some people and teachers will absolutely HATE you. And people won't like you just because you're cool when you're mean and nasty. Haven't you guys noticed that nerdy and guai but nice people are never short of friends? But sometimes cool people are? There, that shows you.
That's why I'm mugging so hard now, my goal for this term is to NOT fail any tests (I failed 2 last term, HORRIBLE) and if possible, score As for my language subjects. I've always been a little stronger in language subjects than my Maths and Science subjects, it shouldn't be too much of a prob...(:
No comments:
Post a Comment