Sunday, April 8, 2007

I'm BACK!!!

Hey people.
I'm.......BACK!!!So glad to be able to be back in Singapore and at home after such a long time in Penang.But I still dread going back to study in school.BUMMERS...--But I really look forward to meeting friends again.You guys said you miss me, is it true?HA.

Yes, so I'll be back in school again tomorrow.And I really wonder if all of you are happy or sad about it. But, I'm telling you that I'm actually rather happy about it.Okay,I sound retarded.

Oh, and I'm here to clarify a matter too.The message on messenger addressed to Rachel was not to 110 Rachel.110's Rachel is really sweet and a good friend of mine, and I'm not angry with anything about her.The message is to another Rachel and I did explain this to Rachel from 110. AND she's not angry.(At least I think she isn't) So you guys have NO REASON to be angry AT ALL.OKAY?

I realise that my previous posts were really short so and I'm really quite free now so I shall blog a bit more.Hope you don't mind.

Thinking about it now, attending that funeral wasn't really THAT bad. Ok, it wasn't particularly fun but not too bad either.MUAHAS. The funeral was REALLY grand and I think my grandfather was really popular when he was alive because A LOT and A LOT and just REALLY A LOT of people came to pay their last respects to him. Oh, and some strangers started gambling near the funeral.(:. One reason why so many people came is because my grandfather has a lot of children and some grandchildren, and he had a lot of siblings too who had a lot of children and quite a lot of grandchildren.WOW. I'm starting to get so longwinded.HA.

Then I got to know this cousin(I think she's my cousin) who everyone says looks A LOT like me. They started teasing us because we both have no sisters and even FORCED us to take a picture together.That was so embarrassing. There was this auntie who talked really well too.I think she was the one who started talking about us looking alike.She's really a very fashionable mom! You should have seen the clothes that she was wearing.And she told my mom she goes bowling with her husband. Something like that.Cool.

But it was really confusing over there.There were a lot of elders(I think this is what you call relatives from older generations) there and everyone told me to call them by different names.It is like, for a while this is my old sixth aunt, then later it's my aunt and then old aunt then sixth aunt. And it was so confusing!Worse still, everyone kept laughing about me calling them by wrong names. Like it's so funny.Okay, maybe it is but I don't think so.

I enjoyed swinging on the big metal swing IMMENSELY.I know it makes me sound very childish.(I'm young at heart)HA.Kidding lah. And I couldn't help boasting to my brothers that I could swing without using my feet to kick the ground.That made them really angry and JEALOUS.Muahas...

So anyway,I've missed quite a few lessons and I need to prepare for school tomorrow. So tatas and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment