Monday, April 9, 2007

LOL

LOL.
Why is everyone saying that they're sorry about my grandfather's death? Do you all really think I'm badly affected and extremely sad about his death? This probably sounds really bad but frankly, I hardly even know my grandpa. I've seen him less than 10 times in my life and was forced to attend his funeral. But this doesn't mean I'm happy about him dying. I DID NOT SAY I'M HAPPY ABOUT HIM DYING!!! I'm just a little irritated that I had to miss my home econs test by attending his funeral. I'm going to get a zero, a big red and fat zero on the test paper or progress report,if there is one. Damn.

Joe Jee just helped me set up the internet settings and he asked me in an amusing why I had missed so many days of school. I told him that I went overseas to attend a funeral. I don't think he really believed me, judging by the suspicious and amused look he gave me. I AM NOT LYING ABOUT ATTENDING THE FUNERAL, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU CAN ASK MR TAN...Okay, I'm retarded.

We just had the 2.4 Km run. Not the real test lah, a testing test. I ran really lousy, I'm too embarrassed to tell all of you the time... Okay...It was... ... ... ...

15.23 minutes.

I can't believe I was so slow, okay i can believe because I've never been good at sports... But I feel quite dissapointed. Oh yeah, and talking about running, I can participate in the 400 metre run after all! Turned out that I had mistaken the date. Blur me.But I seriously dunno if this is a good or bad thing. I'm so afraid that I'll be last. Then it'll be so lao kui and everyone will scold me. Oh Man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment