WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR???
It's been days after the incident but I still can't help but laugh when I remember Veldas's words when she saw Joon Hui's new hairstyle. Which was so diao, Joon's new hairstyle made her look more girly. But I guess Veldas wasn't very used to it. (:
I just realised that I have really been taken a damn lot of neoprints lately. By the rate I'm going through just now, I'll be bankrupt by the end of the year and owe everyone a damn lot of money. I owe Eunice $1.20, Veldas $2 and Rachel $2 now. I'm in a difficult financial situation!!! Somebody help! Give me donations! I need money!
Chatted with some friends just now. I don't know if I still can regard them as friends, they were just there laughing evily away and mocking a group of students opposite us.
"So stupid, in normal stream one you know, lan like hell."
I almost punched that bitch's face, but I controlled myself, just walked away slowly and calmly without saying a word. And like she's so clever, she failed 2 subjects this time too, okay. I just can't stand people like her who think they're so clever that they can laugh at other people who are just a bit lousier than them. How would they feel if they were the normal stream students today and we were laughing at them? Huh?
What a proud ass.
BTW, asshole isn't a bad word, right? Veldas's mum said it is. Veldas scolded her elder brother "stupid asshole" yesterday and her brother went whining to his mummy: "mummy, she scold bad word" and got her into a lot of trouble. He was smirking evily to her as she got scolded, poor Veldas. Some brothers are just so evil. My brothers ALWAYS complain to my parents whenever I curse or swear or say anything they think is bad and as a result I'm scolded almost everyday. DAMN. Like last week, just because I said the F word, they went off whining to my mum, and she was there nagging at me for about 2 hours. And this stupid teacher caught the three of us for not greeting her and not tucking in our shirts properly today.
"I only want to see 4 buttons." We had to tuck in our shirts till we looked like geeks but anyway, we tucked our shirts out again as soon as she left. Boo, fat teacher. Na nany boo boo..
No comments:
Post a Comment