Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hey

Hey, go to Natalie's new blogskin site HERE it's quite interesting, the blogskins are nice.

Anyway, just went to our Class Blog and it's really about to die, but Brandon did visit it for the first time in his life and tagged too. Feel kind of guilty too, I haven't really been visiting it, I'm probably one of the reasons but anyway, it's still as great as ever, thanks to its wonderful and superb designer and setup person Natalie Tan Min Er. A round of applause, everyone! Diao...

Btw this is a really cool website. Go to http://(yourenemy'snamehere).youarelame.com and you will see something really cool and not at all vulgar, in case you are a good boy or girl who does your homework and passes it up to the teacher on time.

I really really want to skip MSP, I feel rather sian now, I want to go home to sleep... Anyway, Mr Tan changed my seating arrangement! I'm now surrounded with boys and only 2 girls but they aren't even directly behind, in front or beside me. Stupid right? I suppose it's Russel's fault, everyone hates him. But I'm afraid that he thinks I'm not performing up to his expectations so he made us swap places. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment