Just did the Maths quiz on ace-learning.
I improved, but didn't really do very well. But never mind, I guess. I got 80%. Wonder if anyone got the question on painting A & B. It was so difficult! I worked on it for at least 15 minutes using all the methods I had learnt of, substitution, factorisation, guess and check but still couldn't get the answer. In the end I chose B. I got 2 questions wrong for the test, but I can't check what questions I got wrong.
Anyway, sports day was fun! But it rained, so the walkathon or whatever it is was canceled. HA. Leon got his trophy for getting 2nd in high jump, Cristabelle did a great job in running, so did Joon, Pearlynn, Apple, Cristabelle again, Wei Xiang, Feng Yu, Leon again and Han Guang. They were superb, fantastic. Met some new friends and took some photos, all posted HERE but I'm sorry if you can't get to them.
The weekend was okay, I mugged like shit, I MUST get good grades for the coming tests. Especially E.Lit! My E.Lit sucks! I think I should start doing my E.Lit homework now, regularly.:D.
No comments:
Post a Comment