Sunday, March 2, 2008

Post

Updating cos my blog is DEAD.

On Saturday. Met Joon in Jurong East MRT at 6.30 pm, we rushed to JEC outside the box office and met Jia Jun. Min Jin was the latest one to arrive. Lol!

The people watching the movie that day were sadistic. You know the part where Matoba or whatever his name is stabs his boss? Someone at the back burst out into LOOOOUUUUDDD and crazy laughter. Which was soooo funny. Seriously, his/her laughter was so damn gao xiao. So the whole cinema burst into laughter. HAHAHAHA. Such sadists.

And so many people laughed during the scenes where people were killed lah! Aiyoh! xD

We took neoprints, Min Jin was like super scared cos it was his first time. I guess me & Joon are really used to it le. HAHA. Anyway, his facial expressions were the same in every picture. Went to KFC to have supper after that, AND WE LEFT THE NEOPRINTS ON THE TABLE. Like, omg. So Jia Jun's went back to check if they were still there today. Haven't heard anything frm him yet.

We had lotsa fun, and I reached home rather late, 10.40 pm. At least before 11 pm lah. Hahas.

PS I love you is a touching movie (: Lol.

Just replying to Nichol's tags. Yes, I got sun burns! T_T My face is so darn red, I look like a lobster. Cooked one :\ HIGH FIVE! D:

Forgot to blog about something in my previous post. Watched L on Friday with all those people I listed out, and we had to wait an hour before the show started. So we marched up the ice skating rink and watched people skate. It started to get really boring, so we started playing silly and childish games like scissors paper stone, chopsticks and so on. I was playing scissors paper stone with Jian Sheng when two short jerks in school uniform walked past and said: 长不大啊!Which totally pissed me off. Wei Xiang stared at them. Lol.

Wth lah. 我长不大管你什么事?Crazy kay poh people. Hahas.

I AM IN LOVE WITH L LAWLIET.
Lol! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment