CTs have been over for quite long, but I've been lazy. Hee haws.
Had road run at West Coast on Friday.
Firstly, I wanna apologise to Ya Xue: Didn't mean to pang seh you! So damn sorry for running off with Daphne. I should have kept my promise and walked with you. But nvm, you had Jieyi (:
Okay, so we ran 3.5 km I think. Ran with Daphne (: Hahas.
Apple got 2nd for sec 2 girls again!!! So pro lah. Feng Yu got.. 8 for sec two guys? I think so. He's wonderful too. Leon got 10, so super and Nick got 13, which is really really good too. Congrats you people! : D Made 210 proud.
This year's 110 quite power sia. So many of them managed to get into top 20. SO PRO LAH! We last year like never :\
Had the mass games after that.
210 SHOULD HAVE WON!!! So sucky lah.
The picnic was not bad =D
Stayed back at West Coast with Jieyi, Veldas and some others after road run. Took some pictures. Vel was so great at climbing the pyramid thingy. So was Jieyi, who led me up. I was... horrible. Lol! Here are some photos:

Me climbing up the rope thing with Vel's supervision. Lol, actually, she was taking photos. Hahas.

And Vel's on top! Look at the photo below (zoomed in version).
Yep, Vel's the girl with the twist. xD
Me trying to climb up the rope thing with Jieyi girlfriend behind me. Hahas.
Me and Jieyi went around the playgrounds playing like little kids. Hahas, we were so damn childish. Fortunately, no one really noticed two big sec two girls playing in the PLAYGROUNDS... xD We went kinda over enthu too, shouted at people we didn't know, telling some sec ones to jiayou and telling someone he was 'bian tai' for climbing a rope so actively. Played with a little boy too.
Ty to Nichol & Apple for taking the photos of me and Jieyi in the playgrounds, on the see saw. xD
Watched L with Jieyi, Apple, Wei Xiang, Joe Jee and Jian Sheng at JEC after that. And I'm going to the movies with Joon, Min Jin and Jia Jun ltr at night. Lol. Sounds stupid right. Hahas, I'm an idiot. But it was seriously nice!! L is so damn cute.
Serves the both of you RIGHT (:


No comments:
Post a Comment