Monday, February 25, 2008

Post

Today was bio test.
BIOLOGY WAS SO FREAKIN HARD CAN.

My 8 marks have flown away already. T_T
You know, the stupid red blood cells question. So damn difficult lah!

Anw, I passed Geog CT :D I'm so happy can! Even though I only passed by 2 marks. It's already an improvement okay! xD. I'm really very happy and rather satisfied. Haw haws.

The malay test was darn hard too. I was crapping all the way. We were supposed to reply and email, and I just copied the whole chunk from the email. lol. Wrtie until the end, I ran out of stuff to write, so I started replying: "Saya suka awak. Awak cantik dan comel. Ada soalan? Saya akan tolong awak. Saya suka menolong orang lain dan kawan kawan. Saya berbudi bahasa" Lol... Which means: I like you. You're cute and good looking. Have questions? I'll help you. I love helping people and friends. I'm polite."

Does it seem lame that I was praising myself and telling the person how cute and good looking he/she was in the last paragraph? I'm gonna flunk malay sia. With all this nonsense.

I think I'll fail Art again. I haven't started -.-

TMR IS MATHS!!!!!
And the day after tmr is chemistry. UGH. Have to study even after common tests, so shitty lah.

Oh yah, gonna change braces colour tmr. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment