
The scissors man. Garlic. LOL. Garrick was scissors man =X (white specs)

MY NAME!!!!!

Taken from this lovely mickey board.


Everyone thinks Minnie looks quite tiko. But I think it's Veldas's magnificent product (:

Erm, bear with it yah? I was lazy to rotate the photos so... yah.

Weeeeeee. Lanterns.

JIAYOU!
Jian Sheng our cute chairman on the left. Jia Jun below Feng Yu who's standing on the table, Min Jin in front of notice board, he gave lots of great ideas.

I guess we got a little too carried away that we pasted this outside. No one will mind.

Hahas :D

Lockers. The ribbon decorations and name tags.

YAY. -.- I see the scissors man again.

SO CHIO! xD

Love the grand colour.

I was wondering if we would get scolded for covering the: NO FOOD AND DRINKS IN CLASSROOM notice.

TWIST, TWIST!

We all rock, kay?
210 rocks.
I left early (eh, stayed very late the friday before). But I didn't help much. Pai seh. This was th incomplete work, completed work is on class blog. (you can hear Jian Sheng's voice in the class blog video) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment