This week has been super sucky. Not just because because of common tests, but because of the many unlucky things that happened to me.
Monday
I'm quite sure most of the class knows what happened to me. Someone called SHAWN... pulled my chair away as I was about to sit down. And so... you can guess what happened to me. I fell down with a THUD. And I MEAN IT. A real THUD ok. And this is to Min Jin: My butt didn't and doesn't hurt. What hurt was my back. It hit the chair. And so, everyone crowded around. A few tears were shed, but I recovered real fast, and kind of laughed? Lol. I'm not sure why I laughed. Anyway, I was kind of okay, just that MY BACK HURT... Everyone was wondering if I was seriously hurt at first, but I swear I heard some guys laughing after that. Didn't I? Gosh, I was super embarrassed. Wish I could whack Shawn and give him a hard kick.
Tuesday
I forgot what happened on Tuesday, but I'm SURE something happened. Hmmm...
Wednesday
Went to Jurong Regional Library to study for E lit with Jieyi and Jian Sheng. Something really horrible and embarrassing happened to me. Anyway, I'm not gonna elaborate about this.
Thursday
I caught a cold? And someone ignored me?
Friday
Ok ok lah... At least I passed E lit, 14/25. :D I'm such a show off. Hahas. No lah, -.- I failed the E lit class test with 6/20. Damn lousy right. I managed to pass Geog class test leh. 13/20, not bad le, seeing I failed almost every Geog test last year. Not that sure if I can pass Geog common test though.
Lol. This week sucked right. LAST TWO PAPERS.... ARGH.
So I've been spending the most of today mugging for science on Monday. And Tuesday is maths... I CAN'T FAIL MATHS. Science too.
OMG!!!!!!! wth. I forgot about malay. I forgot to bring the darn book back! AAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! T_T I'm gonna fail malay lah. omg.
Aiyah. what's done can't be redone anyway. Found out that everyone is having problems. Cheer up kay, jieyi? You rock, girlfriend. Let's just let him be (: Why should we care anyway, right?
I suddenly realised that I've NEVER flamed anyone on my blog before. Is that kinda strange? Lol. I actually did, last yr. But I removed th post before anyone could read it, cos I was scared -.-
Gosh, I'm such a coward.
Everyone says we should tell people our true feelings. Like if we don't like a particular person, we shouldn't pretend to like him/her. But I think that's kind of stupid leh -.- Cos for example, if you two are getting along perfectly fine, then you suddenly tell him/her: Eh, I seriously don't like you leh. Your attitude sucks, you're so kiampa. IT'LL BE LIKE, SO WEIRD RIGHT? Lol. Worse if he/she's a gangster who can't wait to beat people up. You'll be DEAD-ed..... Lol! That's why I've always thought of people who say: "if you don't like me, just tell me, don't hide it", wasting their saliva. Lol. Or wasting energy to type out that sentence as their online pm. Like anyone will...
I've always wanted to flame SOMEONE. Since last year? Lol. Maybe I shall, a few years later (:
No comments:
Post a Comment