Thursday, February 14, 2008

Post

WOOOOO~
Today had harp practice. Hahas, it was rather OKAAAAY. xD
Except that I think I left my file in the music room, I can't seem to find it anywhre now! WAH. T_T

Common tests nxt week. SIAN LAH.

Went to sumo house yesterday. CHAO FUNNY. The guys ate soooo slowly, after telling me they'd spend a really short time there. Anyway, when we were finished eating and went out, Joe Jee stopped outside at the glass window, right in front of a couple (through the glass) and stuck out his tongue, with some greedy expression on his face. It was kinda like he was drooling. The young couple stared at him like he was some kinda sicko. HAHA. Damn funny can.

Today's PE lesson was fun. Haw haws!
Joon was in a kinda bad mood today, so no camwhoring :\

I actually had a lot to blog about, but my mind is BLANK now -.-
Plus it's late. so good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment