Saturday, February 9, 2008

Post

Finally, my links are done :D
Unfortunately, I lost many, so if I didn't link you, leave your link on my tagboard.
I'll link you as soon as I have time (:

Okay.

This year's CNY is kinda boring leh.. :/ Nothing to post about. I got really less money as well. As I mentioned earlier, everyone's suddenly damn stingy! ARGH.

Recently, I've been thinking hard about how much we've changed. We as me and friends. Me, Joon and Veldas always had a damn good time laughing together and doing funny stuff (lame as well) last year. (: It was all so fun. We still have a good time now, mostly not because of funny faces & poses. HAHA :D. I miss my butt exercise as well. Dunno if you guys still remember it, but I invented it last year =D another lame stupid thing of mine.

Han Guang's changed too. Still as annoying (ARGH), but more matured. HAHA. Hanguang, I'm complimenting you! Anyway, he's still a great friend. Thanks, hg (: Have more confidence in yourself!

My sec one life was filled with joy, jokes, it was the best year I've ever had in my life. HONESTLY, I'm not kidding. However, the worst stuff that has ever happened to me occurred last year as well.

Ah well, it's nothing much to me now, I'm just treating it as some experience. Although it didn't have to occur. There are some people who I'll never forgive.

Hahas okay, enough of crap.
I've been eating lots of crap food these days. Junk food, I mean :D
And I gained weight! I think I just heard the bed creak under my weight a few seconds ago. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment