
Hahas, th cake!

The cake, again, with lit candles :D
Me and Joon. With Dor's two fingers below. Tks to Sylvia for taking this photo (:

Me and Krystal. Lalalas~

Me and Krystal. Lalalas~
The class party food.
Some more food =D
Hahas, it was fun.
The celebration was cool, and 210 WON FIRST PRIZE FOR CNY CLASS DECORATIONS.... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. I'm being super lame. Okay, but I'm just super glad :D. Nan Hua Idol was nice to watch, the contestants were actually really good. Th winner was some guy called Yi Feng from 205? Anyway, he's REALLY good. GREAT voice. He sang 'wo ai de ren'.
I wonder if every year's Nan Hua idol is gonna be a sec two. Last year sec two, this year also still sec two. Hahas (:
I'm gonna get super less ang pao money this year. Suddenly everybody become so stingy -.-




No comments:
Post a Comment