First day of school (well, kinda) and I'm down with a cold.
Went back to SAFYC on saturday, but not to sail though. Just to accompany my brother. Saw Rozita. She cut her hair!
Still deciding whether or not to participate in the upcoming MMR.
OUR MATHS TEACHER IS GONNA CHANGEEE!!!!! We're gonna find out who's 'Mr Paul Ling' tomorrow. From the info I gathered bout him, I think his quite young bah. Not that sure. I have a strange feeling that I'm gonna prefer Mr Tan HY to him. Lol.
Happy belated birthday, Dor. I hope you like the present & that COLOURRFULLLLL letter I gave you. Ahahahas. Read it carefully. xD & don't get too mad. You're supposed to laugh at it :D Sorry for the spoilt piano pouch. I'll get you a new one, soon. Promise. (Gonna have to wait for free time though) =X Hahas.
Counted my savings and realised how
We've been assigned SOOOOO many projects lately that I think I'm gonna faint soon. Lol! Seriously lah. Super sian somemore... But I think the Literature project (grp one) is gonna be more interesting & fun. xD Me & Joon want to choose this theme so badly..... :D HAHA.
Today Bryan was sitting alone in class, after school while waiting for malay lessons to start, doing the literature grp project ALL BY HIMSELF. In the scary classroom. All alone. So poor thing lah! His grp members threw everything to him.
"I do one hour le leh!" he told us. Sounded like a complaint, but I don't think Bryan minds it that much, he's nice.
Just went to Dor's blog. I checked her newly updated profile, and.... There was this really cool sentence.
Something like: I am from 210 where everybody has seen each other in their bathing suits.
xD. Nice one, Dor. I'll nvr forget those swimming lessons we took. This got me remembering the funny incidents which happened when we were all in 110, young noob sec ones. I brought this whole roll of toilet paper to camp, which Vel & Joon seemed to find very, very funny.
"Eh I never bring toilet paper leh. You got bring?" said Joon. Her hair, then, did not look anything like now.
"Yah, got." said me. Lol. I fished out the whole roll and brought it in front of her face. She burst out in laughter. So did Vel.
The paper write mah. Say must bring toilet paper. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment